There are three things I love tremendously: books, movies and television. All because I love stories. This blog is a forum for discussion on the characters, concepts and situations on TV shows.

I get famished between seasons, always on the lookout for fresh meat. Feel free to throw in a morsel or more!


The blog also has assorted videos from the shows being profiled.


Friday, February 19, 2010

Dark, Delicious Dexter



I like watching Showtime's Dexter. Michael C. Hall plays a blood spatter expert on the Miami Homicide team by day, and a vigilante serial killer by night. That, and boredom from a lack of shows over spring break same time last year was all the motivation I needed to start watching Dexter. Now it's one of my all-time top ten shows.


Not that it's the kind of show I could get used to easily. Watching what could be classified as an R-rated series took a lot of doing.



1 comment:

  1. I watch Dexter to, i am trying to find the last episode on season 4.

    ReplyDelete